You are on a community-driven information site for Trust Wallet. Official website - trustwallet.com
Trust Wallet Settings
The "Settings" section includes the following items:
- Wallets - shows the number of connected wallets to the account. By clicking on it, you can add another account
- Dark mode — enables/disables the dark interface theme
- Invite a friend is a function for inviting other users. For each active newbie on the service, a reward in the form of TWT tokens is provided.
- Security - in this section, you can activate additional security settings. For example, add a passcode
- Push notifications - enable/disable notifications
- General settings - here you can select the main fiat currency, configure the dApp browser or clear the application cache
- WalletConnect — function of linking Trust Wallet to other wallets.
Additional functionality of Trust Wallet
In the updated version of the application, several more menu sections are available, namely:
- Price Alerts is a feature that all investors need. Thanks to it, you can set up automated monitoring of falls / rises of the selected asset and receive regular notifications about changes in its value
- Creating multiple accounts — the number of user wallets is not limited by the service. However, they all have their own unique seed phrase that you need to remember in order to recover your accounts.
- Contact Details - by clicking on this button, you can add the addresses of wallets with which you often interact. This will help speed up the process of transferring assets, because the desired address is always available in a few clicks.
This feature is required to ensure that your digital assets are fully protected. It allows you to quickly return access to the crypto wallet in case of loss, theft or damage to the device.
Step-by-step backup setup algorithm:
- Open Trust Wallet and select the option Backups (depending on the version of the application, it may be located in the "Settings" or "Main menu" section)
- Click on Backup your wallet
- Enter your current Trust Wallet password
- At this point, the backup will be created, and the phrase to restore will be displayed on the screen. Be sure to remember it
- End the process.
Trust Wallet Verification
When you sign in to the Trust Wallet app from another device, you don't need to set up your details and pass verification in advance. The crypto wallet identifies users solely by the seed phrase, acting in accordance with its main principle - ensuring maximum privacy of personal information and control over assets.