You are on a community-driven information site for Trust Wallet. Official website - trustwallet.com
Installing Trust Wallett
There are two ways to use Trust Wallet: using the extension for the Google Chrome browser or a mobile application for Android and iOS operating systems
Google Chrome extension
There is no PC version of Trust Wallet, but users can use the Google Chrome extension available on PC without the need to download it first. It does not differ from the mobile version, it supports all the functionality of the service and has a nice, intuitive interface.
- Go to the official website of Trust Wallet using the link: Go
- Click on Available in the Chrome Web Store
- Select Install and wait for download
- Process completed. Now you can log in to your wallet or create a new one in the browser extension
The Trust Wallet page contains links to download the application on Google Play and the App Store, as well as an APK file.
Downloading it is easy, the process will take no more than five minutes:
- Go to the link: Go to and select the installation option that suits you: li>
- When the file has loaded, open it. You will need to create a new wallet following a simple algorithm, or, if you already have an account, log in to it.
New account registration:
- Open the installed Trust Wallet application and click on the button Create a new wallet
- A seed-phrase will appear on the screen - a password to restore the wallet in case of loss of access to it. Be sure to save a copy of it and click on the inscription Continue
- In the new window, repeat the seed shown earlier and select Continue
- Now your crypto wallet has been created and you will automatically go to the Wallet tab
The official website has detailed registration instructions in English. You can use it if you run into any problems along the way: Go