You are on a community-driven information site for Trust Wallet. Official website - trustwallet.com
What is staking?
Staking is a unique opportunity to earn passive income by storing digital assets in your account. It is an excellent alternative to traditional mining and is perfectly adapted to the requirements of modern crypto wallets. Thanks to it, you can receive real money simply by holding your assets in the blockchain network. The percentage of income directly depends on the chosen token and the timing of its investment.
The principle of staking is simple: the more coins you stake, the more profit you will get.
Pros and cons of staking with Trust Wallet
- It does not require large investments in order to start earning. For the first time, $10-80 is enough
- Fixed profit that can be calculated in advance
- No need for special equipment (as in the case of mining) and additional costs (for electricity, spare parts, etc.)
- Almost complete absence of risks and guaranteed income.
- Freezing funds. During staking, invested coins will not be available for use.
- Volatility risks. Cryptocurrency prices can change over time, which can have both a positive and a negative impact on the final earnings.
How to participate in staking?
Staking with Trust Wallet is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the app and click on the Staking ("Staking")
- Select the desired coin
- Next, information about staking options, its conditions, etc. will appear on the screen. Choose the option that suits you.
- Confirm your decision. You have now started the profit generation process.
Available staking coins in Trust Wallet
Staking coins are digital assets available for staking on a specific service. With their help, you can vote for the development vector of the platform and receive a stable income. This process itself is reminiscent of investing funds or paying additional interest to the bank for keeping money with them.
Trust wallet allows staking of more than 10 coins, including Binance Coin (BNB), Cosmos (ATOM), Callisto (CLO), TomoChain (TOMO), Algorand (ALGO) and others. The full list is available on the official website: Go
Actual list of coins for staking:
On the official website of Trust Wallet, you can calculate the profit from staking. To do this, follow the link: Go
In the window that appears, select a coin and its quantity. After that, the expected daily, monthly and annual income will appear on the screen.